Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Cheese Day!
Monday, July 14
Today I had to be on a special diet to prep for my PET CT tomorrow. High protein, high fat, no sugar, no carbs. Eggs, meat, cheese, greens…yum!

Today I talked with Deb, my nurse navigator, a couple of times and got several emails. She made an appointment for me to see a naturopath/nutritionist who works with oncology patients at Bastyr University. She made another appointment for me to see a genetics counselor at Swedish. Both of these appointments are next week.

Tomorrow we may find out the real deal on the liver and frankly I’m not looking forward to it. I was trying to “see” the doctor telling me that it is not cancer. But, I said to Mike, it’s science. It is cancer or it’s not. There is nothing I can do right now to change that outcome. It’s not that I don’t believe in miracles, I think I do. I also believe in the positive energy of the universe and I’m working on putting out as much positive energy and thinking as I can, it's my way of praying. But as for my liver, tomorrow, I think it is or it is not.

Maggie is coming up from her overnight in Portland right now, Michael and Eva are coming up tomorrow, so we’ll be all together tomorrow night for better or worse…



3 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,
    We have set up a google account for our SPED dept to respond. Know that positive energy is coming your way from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending our love your way, Sunshine!!! <3 Chris and Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Janet, Missa told me about the bad news, I am praying for you and sending positive energy every minute! I am amazed at how brave, and positive you are, you are super strong!! My heart and thoughts are with you! Love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete