Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy at home...sitting here watching the Seahawks...life is good!
We had a full weekend. Michael and Eva came up for the weekend, Kathy flew in Sunday. There was lots of cooking in the kitchen, lots of laughing. Maggie made a cake for Eva and we celebrated her birthday. It is so, so good to be home!

Kathy and I are laying low, watching Moone Boy (thanks, Missa!), reading, napping, going for walks. Since I'm not on chemo and I'm feeling better every day it feels a bit like a vacation! I need this!

I AM feeling better everyday.  I continue to be super cautious about what I eat, mostly white food: white rice, chicken, broth, yogurt. I have added a bit of orange: well cooked carrots for a couple days, now some yams. Today I added a few bites of banana! Baby steps...

Tomorrow we go see Dr. Kaplan and perhaps make a timeline or a gameplan. I really have no idea what to expect. Chemo? Scan? Wait a while?

But for now all is so much better.
I'll keep you posted.
Love you all!
Janet

1 comment:

  1. We've been thinking about you Janet, glad you're doing well and spending great time with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete