Thursday, October 2, 2014

Good morning!
I'm headed up the ladder!
Dr. Kaplan took me off the feed bag...I'm free! Plan is to send me home tomorrow. However, my nurse, Nicole and I got to thinking I might be ready sooner. So later today she is going to contact his office and see if I might get dismissed tonight. Not getting my hopes up for that....but I feel so ready! I'm staying on a low residue, low fiber diet for a week or so and trust me, I'll be super cautious with what I eat.
Kathy's plan is to come on Sunday and stay the week. It will be great to have her to help us all! Michael and possibly Eva are coming up this weekend too...so it will be a busy, happy weekend and My plan is to sit on the couch and watch it happen!
I've got some visitors coming today, so I'm going to enjoy this last day here!
Have a great day everyone and I'll see you soon!
Lots of love
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment