Sunday, September 7, 2014

Guest Blogger

Hello Blog Land!

Maggie here on for my mom.  On it's mission to kick cancer's ass, our dear friend chemo has caused some collateral damage.  Janet hasn't been feeling too great these past couple of days and has asked me to let you all know that.  We are all trying our best to look on the bright side: this poison is working! She will be back up and running as soon as she can but until then we are continually appreciating your love and healing thoughts.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, so sorry to hear this. Please give her our love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending all my positive vibrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your mom we are all here still rooting for her and sending positive thoughts and energy her way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meditating on fluffy bright pink pillows of safety that Jeanne DeBaets told me about. They are surrounding you. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maggie,
    Happy belated birthday. We Westerpeople are sending you Oliver/Osborn people our hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of love to you Maggie, pass some some huge and deep hugs to your whole family-
    Lina Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you love and prayers from Bellingham! Love you, Allison, Ryan, Gideon, and Kincaid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bre and I are thinking of your mom and hoping she'll feel better soon. Positive thoughts! Let us know if we can do anything material - we are just a short drive away :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will try again. I am just now realizing that my comments have not been posting. I am all caught up and LOVING the details. I sure hope you are feeling better. You are thought of every day, more than once. Teresa

    ReplyDelete