Monday, May 23, 2016

It is good news...just not THAT good
A post especially for anyone who has talked to my mom this weekend...

On Friday I told my mom that the endoscopy results came back showing nothing in the stomach or esophagus and the bits they biopsied were clear...nothing there! Good news...yes!

My mom interpreted that to mean that I had no cancer anywhere. Any easy mistake for a mom who wants the best possible news. But, we have not looked at the tumors in my liver since early April. At that time they were shrinking. I'd like to think they'll continue to shrink until they implode and maybe that has already happened. But, until the next scan, and I do not know when that will be, we'll just keep hoping and praying and visualizing for THAT good news!
love
janet

No comments:

Post a Comment