Tuesday, January 17, 2017

This Rain Is Perfect
I needed this rain.
It is a nice steady hard rain.

Just a quick note to let you all know I am feeling so much better already. I have more room in my chest to take a bigger breath. My liver still feels enlarged, but maybe just a little less. I am low energy, tired, but okay. I feel funky, punky and weird, but that is okay, too!

To feel better just 5 days into my first cycle is enough to fill me with a good deal of hope. And hope is like a really good drug, only better!

Thank you for your outpouring of support.
With love from all of us.
Janet

8 comments:

  1. It's been raining hard and steady here too. I love it. I'm also looking at footage of a rainstorm as I edit at new (ish) video. Mesmerizing. I'm so glad to hear that you're already getting relief and breathing easier!
    XOXOX
    Eliza
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain on rain on rain...would love to see the film when you are done. Hope you have warm sun shining on Boston and you this Saturday.
      Love,
      Janet

      Delete
  2. So glad that you are feeling more comfortable with your breathing. Sending you healing thoughts on this rainy day!! Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather ❤ Maggie and I enjoyed seeing your Christmas card this year. My, oh, my, your kids are growing up! So lovely. Hugs to them xoxo
      Janet

      Delete
  3. So wonderful to read your latest post and to know you are feeling better so quickly, Janet! Your body and mind are working together on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news, Janet. We are all visualizing healing and a beautiful, smooth liver. You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love healing healing healing
    light surrounding you and healing you every day!
    You are so strong!!!! love, MG4

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you are feeling better! I wish I could be there to make you laugh some more, but I will work on some ways to do that from here. All my love and positive thoughts are with you! No "alternate facts". ��

    ReplyDelete