Friday, July 24, 2015

Just a short post to let you all know that I am doing well. I slept well and found out this morning that I lost 8 pounds yesterday! A lot of fluid left my body in one day. I'm feeling good and have been on a few lap walks around my floor (I can't leave the floor because they are monitoring my heart at all times). My laps are slow for now, but it's a start.

In talking with my lovely nurse, Maggie, I found out that I'm responding to treatment very well, quicker than many patients. That was really good for me to hear. I need to get this handled.

I'm not sure when I'll get out of here, it all has to do with my heart rate (which is still too fast), and finding the right level of medication to keep my blood pressure at an optimal level for healing.

That's all for now.  I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for all your texts emails, prayers, wishes, positive energy and good vibes; I need it all!
With love
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment