Saturday, July 25, 2015

Home again, home again...
Ok, that was super weird! Two nights in the hospital with heart failure. Well, I'm on the right track, responding well to the meds, loosing the extra fluid and my heart rate is slowly settling down. Next week I will make appointments to see a cardiologist as an outpatient and they should help me with my new life style.  So far I now have limited sodium intake and limited fluid intake, I can only have 2 liters of fluids each day. I'm sure there will be other marching orders as well, including an exercise routine to help build some strength and stamina.

I also get to make an appointment to see the radiologist. If they can radiate it, that is what we'll try to attempt to wipe out the rest of the cancer with far fewer and less intense side effects than chemotherapy. I have to admit, I'm a little excited about that!

I'm happy to be home and I'm going to be chillin' the next couple days. Working up to resuming my regular daily activities. So, maybe some more Mad Men is in my future! You gotta make lemonade, right?

Love to you all
janet

No comments:

Post a Comment