Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August 1st

Hello everyone, this is Maggie, blogging on my mom's behalf. She hasn't been able to make it to the computer and asked me to pass along this message:

"I'm running out of steam. There are relatives and close friends that I really want to see but don't have energy for. Recently I haven't been able to gather up energy. I'm very lethargic and having trouble balancing fluids. A little bit dizzy and uncoordinated. My liver, lungs, and heart are all struggling. I saw a number of doctors this week and they've all been very helpful, but I continue on this downhill slide."

She wanted me to say that she really hopes that she starts to recover, and if she does she would love to see you all. She loves you all very much.

All the best,
Maggie

12 comments:

  1. Love and energy being sent by us to you Janet. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love to you Janet. Kathy (and Zachary)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you feel all the love from your past Salmons envelope you. Many hugs sent your way - ❤️ Jennifer & Micky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visualizing peace and harmony in your body. Sending powerful healing light and love to surround and hold you. We love you so very much and can't stop keeping you in our hearts. You are an extraordinary human being. Miracles upon miracles for you. xoxo MG4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please pass on "GENTLE HUGS" from Brooklyn, Jayla & I. We loved seeing the pictures you sent us in the mail from when the girls were in your classroom. You are an amazing women who is loved by so many people! WE LOVE YOU JANET!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Maggie for passing along this message and thank you Janet for letting us know how you are. Sending so much love! Janet, I focussed this morning's meditation on your health, happiness, peace and well-being. Thank you again for leading me back to practice.
    Love and Light,
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are here! We are here! We are here! We love you all and let Janet know we are sending her positive thoughts and prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you and your families peace and love Janet! You are an inspiration to us all. Love,(Thu/Michael/Alex/Logan)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you full on energy vibes Janet ❤️

    Lisa Stencel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the update Maggie - thinking of y'all and wishin I wasn't so far away. Please hug your mama for me. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Maggie for the update. Janet you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday! You are an inspiration to us all. Much Love and Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete