Thursday, July 20, 2017


“We are here! We are here! We are here!”
Horton Hears a Who
Dr. Seuss

We are still here! We made it and I am letting you know that I am feeling and doing better than I would have predicted 2, 3, 4 weeks ago. No yellow eyes! No jaundice that we can tell. My liver continues to be quite inflamed and angry but I would not say it is worse as far as I can tell. I am usually in no pain. I occasionally have what I think of as radiated pain from the pressure of the tumors to any number of nerves inside of me. My cough is definitely worse and I need to take more and more meds/supplements for that. I continue to have shortness of breath, weakness, lack of energy, but my energy is quite a bit better than it was with taxol in my system. I have an oxygen pump that is probably helping me. I wear it all night and off and on through the day.

The family party ended Monday and I have been fairly busy catching up on this and that since then. Today I am resting, finally!!!
I shall share stories of the revolving door reunion soon. But, today I am resting. I shall share stories of my children and their fabulous friends soon, but today I am resting.

What  beautiful summer weather we are having. I hope you are enjoying it as much as we are!
With love and gratitude,

Janet 

3 comments:

  1. It was so good to see all of you!! Love you so much sweet Auntie J!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you are breathing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear your voice through your writing. Stay positive - you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete