Monday, March 21, 2016

READY OR NOT…HERE I COME!
I think I’m ready. I’m going to give it a go, anyway.
Saturday I felt really good and thought I’d turn THE corner. Yesterday I had a wonderful day meeting my college buddy, Mary Beth, at the Seattle Art Museum. She is in town visiting her son and we had a lovely lunch and trip through the museum. Maybe I overdid it because by the time I got home my pain was coming back. It kept me awake a good chunk of last night and has been up and down all day today. It’s not killa pain…so I’m just gonna suck it up and go with it! I keep in mind how much my liver hurt after the ablation in August and the fact that I recovered from that. I know this will heal soon. I’m banking on the magic of children to get me over the final hump. 

I have not heard back from Dr. Kaplan and I have not emailed him to ask if he talked with Dr. Andrews. There is just a part of me that knows it is what it is, it hasn’t changed since January, no matter what it is. So, I’m letting sleeping dogs lie, for now.

And on that note, since this is my last official day of health leave, I think I’ll go lie with my sleeping dog! Scoot over, Wilson, last chance for a Monday afternoon cuddle for awhile!

I hope this post finds you well and enjoying spring.
With love

Janet

3 comments:

  1. All Of Her is ready to GO!! We love you Janet!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Hugs and an energy boost for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet. I'm catching up on your posts and hoping that you find renewed energy and less pain soon. Sending you healing thoughts and hope our paths cross again soon! XOXO Heather Hisatomi

    ReplyDelete