Saturday, February 25, 2017

I'm home!
Thank goodness Dr. K did not leave me over another weekend! Yikes, I might have tried to make a break for it. 11 nights inpatient is really enough!

I feel like I've been knocked down to square one. Low energy, low stamina, very limited low fiber diet. And the weirdest thing is I've been taking a nap everyday the last few days. I am not a napper!
I guess I should say I was not a napper. I can't make it through the day without one these days!

Mike, Michael and Maggie were all on mid-winter break last week and spent so much time with me! I'm so appreciative of them giving up so much of their time. Betty and Eva spent plenty of time up there, as well. We always have lots of good laughs when we are all together, no matter where we are! And you know what they say about laughter...

I had many other visitors at the hospital as well as sock and cap and card deliveries that were delivered to our home and brought to me by Mike. I had a wall of cards from the kids and had many a nurse oogle all over them. Thank you for your messages of love and healing!

Mike and I will meet with Dr. Kaplan on Wednesday to discuss the future. I have no idea what is around the next bend. For now, it is all about healing, healing, healing.

So thank you all again for stickin' by our side. We need and appreciate your support!

Love and Courage
Janet

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are home Auntie J!!! One day at a time...take it slow. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home! Praying, praying, praying! Hope both you send Mike are on the road to recovery! Love you Le Loup! ������������

    ReplyDelete