Saturday, September 10, 2016

Technical Difficulties
Today Maggie came by and I enlisted her help with the issues I've had with this blog. There are so many of  you who have let me know that they have not been able to respond to this blog on the blog. Then I cleared a bunch of cookies and I couldn't reply to my own blog!! Ridiculous!

So, today Maggie and I tried a few things and we ended up switching the account over to my google+ account. So, if you have a google account maybe you will be able to respond. On the computer I STILL cannot make it work... ridiculous! However when Maggie suggested I try on my phone, that worked. So, I was able to leave a reply to a reply.

All these technical difficulties reminded me to breathe deep and relax and then I remembered a link my sister recently sent me; one she uses for her meditation...

Enjoy! And by the way, NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!

http://canyouactually.com/meditation/

Happy Saturday!
With love and laughter,
Janet

3 comments:

  1. trying out the new 'comment' option to see if it works.
    thanks for that meditation...it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughed so much I didn't reallllly feel like the meditation was effective... but I guess laughter is meditation??

    MISS YOU ALL. Wish I were there to give you huge hugs.

    Mentally shrinking the coils and sending scar tissue your way--so WEIRD and crazy to think about!! I love you.

    Teaching story of the week: I asked one of my students who has the most difficult behavior to get started on something and he said, "Anything for you Ms. Bundy!" :D :D :D I thought, "Oh, I'm going to have to remember this when your head is on your desk during math today..."

    Love,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge hugs back to you, dear Nora!! And, now I want a teacher story of the week on a regular basis! I know you have a lot of work so I won't say every week, but a regular basis! you know we thrive on teacher stories around here!❤️❤️❤️

      Delete