Thursday, November 12, 2015

Celebrations!
Blessings!
Miracles!
There was no cancer on my scan. No cancer.
The site of the ablation is still angry and inflamed (though my liver numbers were happier than they've been in a year...meaning less inflammation) and there is a "spot" a "mark" a "bit" adjacent to the ablation site, which may just be more ablation site but the scan reader guy can't really tell for sure.
So, the plan is a PET scan in January and until then I have to make my job manageable if I want to keep working full time.

Now with this weight and stress lifted I will get through parent conferences then make my job manageable.

Blessings out to you all. Thanks for your part of my healing!
love to you all
Janet

5 comments:

  1. So awesome!!! Love you Auntie J!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are celebrating in Seattle! No cancer...right now...no cancer!
    thanks, Jamie
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are ALL celebrating this news and we implore you to make your workload more manageable. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marsena and Eddie and all my friends. Conferences are next week...then the job load SHALL be manageable!! Love your way!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete